Monday, October 13, 2008

Signature Chefs 2008

I was honored to be invited again this year to be the Pastry Chef for March of Dimes Signature Chefs. My team and I had an absolutely wonderful time (check out my girls above). Lead Chef Tim Love and I were joined by Jon Bonnell, David McMillan, John Tesar (this year's Guest Chef from The Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas), Donatella Trotti, Bobby Albanese, Tommy Le, Tom Perini, and Jamie Samford.
A fabulous time was had by all! The Chef's dishes were extraordinary, everything from Buffalo Flank Steak Tacos to King Crab with Garlic Foam to Lobster Tater Tots! WOW! This was undoubtably the hottest in ticket in town. For our part, we plated 400 desserts, our Sublime Twist on Childhood Flavors, featuring a S'More Bar, Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcake, and Root Beer Float "Lollipop" (see photo below).

http://www.sublimebakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment