Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cupcake Demo for Good Morning Texas (and Aaron Sanchez too!)

I've been a very bad blogger! It's been 3 months since my last posting in July about my Food Network Challenge "Paranormal Cakes" premiere and we've been busy with lots of fabulous cakes, 2 more Challenges and loads of events and appearances. My second Challenge, "GIANT WEDDING CAKES" which was filmed back in May will air on November 7th at 8pm EST. This is a real doozy so make sure you tune in. Our cakes had to be a minimum of 6 feet tall! I can't reveal any juicy details until after the show airs but for now, here are some pics from my GOOD MORNING TEXAS appearance this morning in Dallas.

It was super cool to meet Food Network celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez who was also a guest on GMT this morning.

www.sublimebakery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment