Sunday, July 25, 2010

Food Network Challenge "Paranormal Cakes"

Me and my husband in my Challenge kitchen after a VERY long and exciting day


Ok, so my first Food Network Challenge is FINALLY airing tonight and I'm extremely excited, but a little nervous too. I mean, I know what happens obviously, the show was taped 6 months ago! But, what I don't know is how they will edit dozens of hours of tape into a one hour show. The post production team can pretty much make the show into anything they want. After all, they manage to make Kerry Vincent look pretty darn tough, right? The truth is, she IS tough, but she's also incredibly kind, generous and supportive of the competitors. They just don't show that side of her very often. It will be interesting to see what kind of Challenge story they choose to tell this time. Like everyone else, I will wait and see. Come on 7:00, I'm dying to see it!

www.sublimebakery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment